Dear Valued Customers,
Effective 1 April 2018, you are requested to kindly send any Notice of Cargo Claims to NYKJP.S.CNTRCLAIM@nykgroup.com for cargo claims settlement. Our insurance company will respond to your message accordingly. In the event that a formal claim against NYK Line becomes necessary, please ensure that the relevant documents listed below are provided with your claim.
- Detailed claim statement on your stationery (original letterhead paper)
- Copy of NYK B/L
- Claimant’s survey report and photo
- Invoice copy
- Packing list
- Survey report with original photos (if any)
- Detailed loading/stripping tallies (all units on B/L)
- Salvage information (copy of salvage check), if any
- Document of subrogation in case of subrogated claim
- Destruction certificate, if any
- Any other available documents to support your claim
NYK’s liner services will be terminated on 31 March 2018 and integrated with the liner services of two other companies to form the joint venture ONE on 1 April 2018.
In light of this integration, kindly note that in order for NYK to be able to respond to any claims notices, the said notices must be sent to the abovementioned email address.
Thank you very much for your understanding.